Get, Fresh, Go!
Scented bottles for preventing bad smells and pungent odors.
Refresh you dog with this Refreshing Finishing Spray!
Our dogs have a particular smell, which often stands out, no matter how hard we try to bathe them. You can always buy a dog cologne if you are one of those people who are irritated by its smell. These dog refreshing sprays, colognes and deodorants are available in all pet shops.
No one like pungent smells!
Likewise us, the dogs too have sweat and they smell terribly awful. Just as we all hate body odors, particularly when they are stinking real bad. A bad odor is common in dogs and is primarily caused by the skin of a dog. The best dog body spray can stop (or remove) any dog from smelling at home or in your car.
Pet treatment has become a central concern for every pet owner over the last few years and avoiding the scent of the skin of dogs is one of the main problems. You don’t need to get your dog to the groomer; with a good animal deodorant or cologne you can do it yourself.
Such handy grooming products are offered as body sprays or body wipes so that you can use whatever you like for your dog. If you have a long-haired furry dog, or one with a double-coat, you would use a deodorizing mist or more commonly a cologne spray.
Are you searching for the best dog colognes? Yes, you are in the correct place! In today’s era, every dog has its specific needs and their owners find it very hard to take care of them and provide them the special assistance they need.
Here, we have listed down below seven best colognes for the dogs. Take a look and choose what’s best for your doggy!
1. Isle of Dogs Odor Neutralizing Spray.
This is an odor-neutralizing, innovative spray for your pet and house. This effectively neutralizes bad smells, and compensate it by a subtle delicious fragrance.
This comes in luxury range of products, it ensures a sensitive dog skin in mind and a top selection of ingredients for our pets.
It is made completely without any paraben, toxic chemical or additives.
This sea mist has a long lasting, deodorizing and neutralizing effect on pungent odors.
Unlike every dog perfume, you can spray the dog itself (obviously), but also in your home, or in your car.
It is definitely safe and secure to use around the house.
- This bad smell-neutralizing spray offers a fresh-smelling, non-toxic & secure alternative to deodorizing perfumes & home sprays, which are not really safe to apply directly to your dog’s top coat.
- It is our signature violet & sea mist fragrance and this spray can be applied directly to your dog.
- This is the best dog cologne that can also be applied to a dog as well as around the house, onto bedding, & in the car.
- This provides a clean, shiny & fresh coat.
- It is also a good indicator of a healthy, well-loved pup & a necessity for extended cuddle time.
- This also promotes health & beauty through nutrition and wellness because we care as much as you do about what you put in, & on, your dog’s body.
- Some pet owners reported by saying that a few dogs got allergic to the scent.
2. Earthbath Totally Natural Deodorizing Spritz for Puppies.
A Product that is very popular among "young dog owners"
Without the need to clean, Earthbath Puppy Spray provides instant odor relief, cover, and skin conditioning. The premium splash is used naturally to remove the smell of pet and moisturize the skin by 100% biodegradable ingredients such as wild cherry essence, oatmeal and aloe vera, which is natural.
- This is the best dog cologne that is not just a deodorant but is also used to keep the coat clean and moisturized.
- It is composed of products that are only natural.
- It doesn’t contain alcohol.
- It uses ionized water instead.
- It is free of any chemicals and other synthetic materials.
- This spray contains aloe vera, oatmeal and vitamin E that conditions and moisturizes the dog’s skin and coat.
- This doesn’t remove spot-on flea control treatments.
- The all natural, fresh, wild cherry scent controls odor while keeping your puppy smelling fresh and cuddle-worthy between baths and playtime.
- It is totally safe for puppies and animals over 6 weeks of age.
- This dog cologne is made up of 100% biodegradable ingredients.
- It is Paraben & phosphate free.
- Many people didn’t like the smell of this cologne.
- Their dogs got allergic due to the scent.
3. WAHL DOG/PET DEODORANT SPRAY
Scent Made From Plant-derived Ingredients
Wahl Doggie Deodorant cools the animal’s body with its natural oils and deodorizes them. The scent of Eucalyptus and Spearmint is intended to make your pet feel clean and refreshed. Wahl Doggie Deodorant cools the skin and hair of your dog with natural oils and deodorizes the dog overall.
- The refreshing scent used in the cologne is extracted from the plant-based natural oil.
- It can also be used on different kinds of dog coats and skin.
- It also keeps the coats clean and moisturized.
- This is completely free from any kind of Parabens and is non toxic.
- This doggy spray includes eucalyptus & spearmint plant.
- This pet deodorant is pH balanced completely.
- It is Alcohol free and Paraben free.
- It is truly recommended for refreshing and deodorizing your dogs’ coat and skin.
- This eucalyptus & spearmint scented animal deodorant is excellent for deodorizing and refreshing dirty or smelly odors of the coat and skin
- Simply spray this doggie deodorant on any dog that needs a refresh between baths, and it will help strengthen coats and make them shine.
- Every dog loves the scent of this cologne.
- The cologne didnt suits many of the dogs.
- Puppies got irritated by the smell of eucalyptus and spearmint.
4.BOHDI DOG NATURAL PET COLOGNE
This is a great gift for a pet if it loves to be re freshened every now and then, the pet’s skin absorbs the smell at and leaves pets smelling nice . You don’t need to wash or dry, just splash from the handy bottle to go!
- The Bohdi Dog Natural Pet cologne is one of the best dog colognes that are highly recommended scents by veterinarians.
- It has the a pleasing scent that can easily repel the bad odor and stinky smell of your dog.
- It can be applied to any types of coats, fur of your pet dog.
- Also it is very safe for dogs with sensitive skin.
- This pet cologne formula also contains natural conditioners that provides you the added benefit of detangling and conditioning your pet’s fur.
- It won’t leave a residue or sticky mess as some lesser quality products do.
- Simply spray and brush to reveal a great smelling and softer coat.
- Proudly made in the USA with locally sourced, sustainable ingredients and animal cruelty-free.
- Our socially responsible packaging is a non-aerosol pump spray made with recycled materials, is biodegradable and eco-friendly.
- You can now get plenty of cuddles from your furry friend, because it smells really good.
- Only give it a quick spray and our pet cologne gets rid of offensive odor without being overpowering.
- If your pet doesn’t want to have a bath, there’s no problem. Our pet fragrance spray instantly controls stinky, smelly pet odors caused by being wet, musky, musty and outside in the yard or playing with other pets.
- You can easily use this every few days as a part of a complete grooming routine to maintain a pleasing pet smell in between baths and special hygiene.
- This cologne has a subtle Lilac scent which provides ultimate pet pamper treatment.
- This cologne is composed of all the products that are safe, professional, quality for dogs, puppies of all ages with normal or sensitive skin. Its suited for all types of fur.
- This product completely assure you the quality of their products with a 100% SATISFACTION MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
- The scent is too strong but doesn’t last for too long.
- Some people reported saying that it has a very bad smell along with oily consistency.
5. LAMBERT KAY FRESH FLORAL SCENT GROOMING PET COLOGNE
Fresh Floral Scent That Last for Days
This dog cologne is a little expensive as compared to the other ones available in the market. However, one of the best things about this dog cologne is that it’s long lasting. It has a floral scent that can last more than 2-3 days, making it a perfect cologne for use in between baths.
- It keeps your dog refreshed and clean in between baths with its head-to-tail spray.
- This cologne is an ideal, odor-free scent control solution with no water, lather.
- This is a convenient spray which is perfect for on-the-go pet owners and busy pups.
- Also, you can simply shake well, and spray on your pup for an all-over fresh scent.
- It is also available in floral and fruity scents to match you pup’s taste.
- This dog cologne spray keeps pets smelling fresh and clean between baths with a baby powder scent.
- It quickly freshens smelly pets who are stinking completely.
- This is an Aerosol spray.
- This dog cologne is proudly made in the USA.
- This cologne has a tropical scent, which is not really favorable to some dogs.
- Many reported that it had a broken nozzle.
6. GERRARD LARRIETT AROMATHERAPY PET CARE FRESHENING & SHINING SPRAY
Gentle, Safe, and Amazing Therapeutic
Earthbath Natural Vanilla Almond Deodorizing Dog Spray will naturally remove pet odor in the bath and cleans the fur and hair without leaving oily residue. It gives natural shine and softness. All Earthbath sprays are compatible with current flea applications.
- There are two travel sizes that let you take your finishing spray with you for easy grooming on the go.
- This dog cologne is made in USA.
- The dog cologne is scented with features of Lanolin, Vitamin E Oil, Oats, & Chamomile.
- There are no dyes or parabens used.
- It also soothes sensitive skin and stop itchy eczema.
- It is a Pet-Safe fresh scent.
- This essential oil spray for dogs takes the edge off doggy anxiety without any heavy cologne or toxic chemicals that develop allergies and irritate sensitive pet noses.
- This is totally approved by vets.
- This is one of the best investments for their pup’s anxiety.
- Veterinarians say that this moisturizing blend helps calm barking & chewing.
- It makes your doggy feel relaxed.
- This is a gentle dog deodorant spray which is made up of 100% dog-safe ingredients.
- It also neutralizes bad odors, without the chemicals or cheap air-freshener odors found in imported brands.
- A few sprays can make coats soft, shiny, and much easier to brush.
- It stains many of home products, furniture.
- It is reported by many of the customers that this cologne has a very oily texture.
- The dogs often get irritated when this cologne has been sprayed on them.
7. CRAZY DOG GROOMING SPRAY FOR DOGS
Exotic Yet Exciting Way of Grooming Your Pet
Be it a puppy or big dog, This Crazy Baby Powder Dog Grooming Spray is the best cologne for your pet baby smelling good and clean. In addition to the introduction of a fresh baby powder smell, a negative charge helps pull dust and statics out of the fur, and panthenol for moisturizing and separating dead skin.
- This is an all-purpose grooming spray that uses a negative charge to help pull off dirt and debris with no water or lather.
- The added Panthenol also moisturizes and separates hair for easier brushing with no tangles or discomfort.
- The conditioners are made up of wheat protein and aloe vera nourishment for inside out for a healthier coat.
- This has a long-lasting baby powder scent which is perfect for in between baths or trips to the groomers.
- It is the best non-aerosol pump spray.
- You can use it just as a bath-free freshener, or on a wet coat as to de-tangle the hair
- This works very well on dogs with strong body odor.
- It also moisturizes and soothes the dog skin by providing it extra comfort.
- It doesn’t also cause any allergic reaction to the skin.
- It’s packed with a moisturizer which is good for your dog’s skin and fur coat.
- It is perfect for all types of coats, even on the very sensitive skin.
- It is suppose to last for at least one week on short haired dogs.
- The negative charge pulls out dirt and static very easily.
- The panthenol conditions and makes combing and brushing easy.
- It also separates the hair and provides a professional “groom” by removing tangles.
- It has a very high quality fragrance oil that last for days.
- It kind of leaves residue on the dog coat.
- The rich in oil spray makes it a very oily consistency.
When it is about the dogs ‘ grooming, don’t settle for anything less. Your dog deserves the love and care just like every human being needs. Try considering the items we’ve chosen to give your dog the finest and non-allergic smell.
You would definitely need a pet cologne for your furry friend if you consider the grooming of your dog is a serious matter Just like humans, dogs will sweat and roll on sticky surfaces and will emit unpleasant smells over time.
What you want is a pet perfume which will not only add a nice smell, but will do so without creating long-term health concerns. We have compiled an inventory of the seven best dog colognes in the market at this point in time to give you some tips on what to do.