Dogs also need to brush?
This is a question that comes up to most of the people. Animals also need to be taken care of, specially their Oral hygiene.
It is recommended that you brush the teeth of your pet at home at least two or three times a week and take the pet once a year to have a professional dental wash. This article will help you to learn the correct toothbrushes you should be using if you have never brushed your pet’s teeth.
Yet dog treatment should not be taken lightly. Dogs can be faced with real problems without them, which go beyond teeth. That’s why dog teeth must be brushed.
FINDING A SOLUTION TO BAD BREATH AND POOR ORAL HEALTH?
Everyone hates stinking smell, bad breaths and a bad oral health. Like everyone of us, our dogs also need to breathe well. It’s not just about preventing that bad breath, though, it’s all about taking proper care of their oral hygiene as well.
That said, it’s just necessary for your furry friend to have the best toothbrush. Like other care products for your pets, including dog scissors and dog shampoos, you can take into consideration the best dog tooth brushes in the markets.
Here are some of the best toothbrushes available in the market for your pet’s oral hygiene mentioned down below:
1. Duke’s Pet Products Double Sided Canine Toothbrush
"Ideal for smaller breeds and puppies"
This one of the best dog toothbrush, it may be a bit smaller than many of the other toothbrushes we have previewed to date, but it surely matches its size with effectiveness. The brush’s smaller size makes it perfect for smaller breeds and puppies that are afraid of a bigger toothbrush, but with larger breeds it works just fine at the same time.
- This brush is double sided.
- It has extra soft bristles .
- The handle is 8.5 inch long.
- The price is lower than of competitors.
- Big and small brush, twisted heads in areas that are hard to reach.
- Gums don’t irritate super sensitive bristles.
- Extremely cheap
- Double-end style makes the hold a bit difficult.
- Bristles may be too long for very small dogs, with regular use.
2.Pet Republique Dog Toothbrush
"A best solution for Plaque removal"
This toothbrush is also the best dog toothbrush which is dual sided just as the duke’s. But this is way more expensive than duke’s. It removes plaque easily and has tougher bristles that provide extra satisfaction in cleaning the debris and other elements that are stick to your dog’s teeth. This also provides a set of toothbrushes that comes up with a dual sided and finger toothbrush.
- The bristles are moderately soft.
- A non slip handle with 8.5 inch long design.
- Made with pet safe and foodgrade materials.
- It also comes with a 60 day safe guarantee with a refund.
- The toothbrush is really effective when it comes to brushing the inner side properly.
- It provides your pet a comfortable feeling and it doesn’t gets irritated.
- The brush is efficient for plaque removal.
- Some people complained that the finger brush was very small for their hands, it was slipping.
- It is expensive compared to other competitors.
3. Boshel Dog Toothbrush Pack
The Ideal Kit for Your Small and Big Dogs
This Boshel brushing kit includes a finger dog toothbrush and dual long-handled head toothbrushes, which makes it ideal for more than 1 pet be it a big one or small one. This is one of the best toothbrushes for smaller dogs.
- Cleans the teeth properly, by brushing front and back effectively.
- You do not need to put whole hand inside your puppy’s mouth, the handles are long enough.
- The brushes can effectively remove plaque and debris.
- Can be used for dogs of all sizes,
- It minimizes discomfort and is ergonomically designed.
- Very cheap.
- The brushes do not last for a longer time.
4.VIRBAC C.E.T. Dual-ended tooth brush
two heads at both ends for both large and small tooth surfaces.
For both large and small tooth surfaces, this C.E.T Virbac toothbrush fits with two heads at both ends. It is also equipped with soft bristles to reduce injuries if not prevented.
- Soft bristles will not frustrate sensitive gums of your pet’s large or small tooth surfaces.
- This is the best dog toothbrush that removes tooth layer plaque.
- The best way to prevent bad breath and tartar is to maintain healthy oral hygiene for your dog.
- The dual model can fit large and small teeth.
- It also includes a long handle to allow you to reach easily the back of your dog’s teeth.
- Some users reported that the durability of the bristles was not as long lasting as they expected.
5.CET Pet toothbrush
The Perfect Toothbrush for Small Dogs
Specifically designed for smaller dogs, the CET Pet toothbrush. This toothbrush comes with smooth bristles and a single head which is soft to your pet. Nevertheless, the 6-inch handle could be too short for the bulkier. The CET toothbrush has an extremely simple design, but when brushing your dog’s teeth you can really rely on its successful design.
- It is effective in maintaining proper oral health for your dog.
- It also prevent bad breath and tartar.
- Used for small dogs.
- It comes in a random color
The design is very simple and practical.
It is inexpensive
It has very soft bristles.
- The bristles are not very durable and long-lasting
6. H&H Pets Professional Dog Toothbrush
A More Affordable Finger Toothbrush Option
The only difference with H&H’s product is that it is a little more inexpensive, having a similarity with Pet Republique’s finger toothbrush. It is made from materials approved by FDA, and its bristles are slightly soft to help you extract any food particles or plaque in your dog’s teeth effectively.
- These finger toothbrushes are made from top grade material .
- The bristles are designed in a way that it extracts all the food remains inside the mouth of your dog.
- Bristles on the brush guarantee efficient cleaning, plus they are soft enough to clean the gums of your pet.
- It comes in a design that is easy to use.
- It can remove particles of food, plaque and tartar in the teeth of your dog successfully.
- The bristles are a bit harder than that of Pet Republique’s.
7.EZDOG Tripple Pet Toothbrush
A Triple-Toothbrush Design for a More Effective Clean
With a sleek design, the EZDOG Triple Pet toothbrush guarantees that your dog’s teeth, gums and tongue are brushed at every inch and corner. If you look at it, the EZDOG toothbrush’s overall design looks far bigger than the rest of the dog toothbrushes on the list.
- This toothbrush is ergonomic in nature.
- It is the best dental treatment for dogs and makes it easy to work, even when your pet is playing around.
- A tongue cleaner at the base of the handle is also included.
- Keep your pet dogs healthy by brushing away the bad condition of gum, bad dog breathes, and mouth infections.
- Includes a cleaner and scraper for dog’s tongue.
- The handle is durable in appearance and convenient to hold.
- Features a unique but fully working three-brush design.
- This is dishwasher-safe.
- There are three flexible and independent toothbrush heads, which clean all sides of your dog’s teeth and gums in one stroke.
- The handle is too small to brush the hidden areas of your dog’s teeth.
If your dog’s teeth are stinking, so please ensure that your dogs are provided with the best dog’s toothbrushes in the market, similar to how you might choose a dog’s nail clipper shampoo or any other accessory.
The ones we have mentioned will help keep your dog’s oral health surprisingly easy.